Friday, March 11, 2011

God's Love makes life so simple.

It is Friday night, the eve of Spring Break, and I am reflecting on this past week. In short words: the week=overwhelming, the love of God=my medicine to keep pushing on. Needless to say, its a matter of taking it one thing at a time and not stressing because in the end it always seems to work out. Funny how that is. Life is simple. And that is what God's love helps us to see.

I love how God speaks to us. As a father, friend,lover, and savior.
(I stole this from one of my dear friends Miss Kaitlyn Shaffner's blog. She has a way with simplicity in a powerful way. Thanks girl.)

The one thing I would like to say is that we are never alone. It is that perfect song on the radio at the exact time we need to hear it, or it is that confidence walking into a test we suddenly gain out of nowhere. He constantly shows us he is around. If we could just let him in half the time how much more direct we could feel his arms around us.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note, I came off of one of the best weekends any one could be a part of. Thats right  the combination of God+LOVE happened at Aggie Awakening #91. What touched me the most was the people I got to share it with.


Yep shout out to Table #15!!!  (:  Its so nice to share brothers and sisters in christ. 


Prayer and Sacrifice can tough souls 
much better than words.
-thank you St. Therese of Lisieux 


Take heart and just smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment